Wednesday 22 June 2016

The best hotels near old airport road Bangalore

I was in Bangalore last week. The last time I had come here before this, I had a bad experience. But this time I had done my research. I had made a list of hotels near ibm manyata, Bangalore since I wanted to stay at one of the best localities in the city. The area near ibm manyata is a great neighborhood with a very sophisticated population. It has some of the best places to hangout in Bangalore.  Despite all the chaos of the city, this place gives you the peace you seek. And that is the reason why I chose Hotel Orchid, one of the best in the city.

There aren’t too many hotels  which offer unmatched opulence and exceptional customer service along with great value for money. Hotel Royal Orchid meets all your requirements and it offers homely comfort at unbeatable prices. They have great rooms that offer you the comfort that you get at home. And it comes with a touch of luxury that is affordable. The room service is exceptional and the associates are very professional in their approach. The food on the menu was delicious and the ambience was very impressive. I had read a few reviews before booking a room at Hotel Royal Orchid. They were all very positive and the customers were very pleased with their overall experience. I wasn’t expecting anything less. I am very glad that my research to find hotels near old airport road Bangalore paid off and my time in this city was exactly how I wanted it to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment