Sunday 26 June 2016

Stayed at a 5 star hotel in Bangalore, the place I called home earlier

There was a time I used to call Bangalore my home, but then my dad got a transfer and we came over to Delhi, where I have been staying for nearly 20 years now. It is not that I don’t like Delhi, but sometimes the pollution and the noise just make it very difficult to maintain that love. I remember, Bangalore used to be quite different; I can’t explain how but I think it’s just my memories. 

So this time, when time for deciding upon a short vacation came up with my family, we decided to go visit Bangalore for having a long look at our old home. Since this would have been changed after all these years, so we decided to put up in hotels in Koramangala, the location of our old home. We decided upon Royal Orchid, Bangalore. We checked it out online, and everything looked great; a sort of freshness emanated, even from their website. There are some really good deals, which were surely going to add value to our 3 nights stay. 

Amongst the 5 star hotels in Bangalore, this not only suited our requirements but gave us more than what we were expecting. Complimentary Wi-Fi was an added advantage during our stay, which of course, made us all happy; as it is you know that one cannot survive without a speedy internet connection these days. The stay was just what we expected, comfortable and cozy. I must say that their hospitality is impeccable. I found the staff to be very friendly and diligent, which is always a good sign. The hotel is worth trying and repeating for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment