Tuesday 20 September 2016

Stay in a Bangalore Hotel for a Cozy Home like Stay

After a month long schedule of regular meetings, trainings, and workshops, I was tired to the core. So, I decided to take a short break and return refreshed for work. In the pursuit of the same, I decided to travel to Bangalore. Since a couple of my friends stay there, I wanted to meet them as well. As I didn’t want to burn a hole in my pocket, I looked for an accommodation that was cozy and provided me with contemporary features of a stay. While navigating through the Internet for a suitable Bangalore hotel, I identified Royal Orchid which is among the hotels near Bangalore international airport. On arrival at the hotel, I realized that this accommodation choice brought me to a beautiful blend of luxury and relaxation.
Welcomed with warmth and treated like a family member, my experience at this hotel was a great one from the moment I stepped in. I was treated to scrumptious meals and friendly behaviour of the hotel staff. This Bangalore Hotel is also close to various bustling marketplaces, helping me to pamper the shopaholic in me. I did not miss my workout sessions as the well-equipped gym here helped me continue with those. To beat the heat, I used to dive in the crystal- clear water of the swimming pool. I was looking for a refreshing break when I chanced upon this hotel for my stay but I experienced much more than that. Undoubtedly, I am coming back to this hotel for another staycation and will suggest to my colleagues to choose this one among the host of hotels near Bangalore international airport.

No comments:

Post a Comment