Thursday 22 September 2016

Good Hotels in Bangalore are all about Comfort at Reasonable Rates

During the summer vacations, I took my family to Bangalore. For an accommodation, I searched for good hotels in Bangalore when I chanced upon Royal Orchid Hotel. Although among the 5 star hotels in Bangalore, the hotel doesn’t make you break the bank. We enjoyed a luxurious stay in its beautifully adorned, well-equipped and spacious rooms. Services are flawless, I must say. Although the breakfast is complimentary but the quality of food deserves a five star rating, just like this hotel. In addition, we enjoyed several options for our breakfast. Once the team in the kitchen even served a special breakfast to my kids! Where else could you find such thoughtful personnel?

Ambiance of this hotel is pleasant and location is peaceful among a host of good hotels in Bangalore. Views from our room were nice. My kids enjoyed playing in the huge lush lawn. To beat the heat, we often splashed and had a great time at the swimming pool. Outdoor Dining at the lawn was another delightful experience, we had at this hotel. Thanks to the hotel’s high- speed Wi-Fi, my kids enjoyed playing online games all the more. Once, hunger pangs hit us at midnight. We ordered our chosen delicacies and our order was delivered in a short time. Truly commendable! In a nutshell, we had a wonderful stay here and consider it the best among the 5 star hotels in Bangalore. Indeed, we are coming back for another stay.

No comments:

Post a Comment