Monday 26 September 2016

Hotels in Bangalore near Railway Station Assure you of a Great Accommodation

I was busy with the rhythmic tic-tac of my keyboard in the office when the information of my official trip to Bangalore flashed on the screen. It was a month long trip and I was engulfed into a lot of apprehensions as I have never been to Bangalore before. Arrangements were made and I was in the flight to Bangalore. Within a few hours, I landed there and to my surprise, a hotel personnel, where my stay was booked was at the airport to receive me! I was taken in a car to one of the hotels in Bangalore near railway station. The hotel was Royal Orchid. Little did I know that I would be having quite an experience. Among the most sought after hotels in Koramangala, this one was undoubtedly supreme. 

I was allotted a cozy and luxurious room, packed with all the required amenities that a guests needs for a long and relaxing stay. The staff of the hotel were amicable and supportive. So, I ended up bonding with them over my month long stay. It is noteworthy that although this is among hotels in Bangalore near railway station, rooms offer a peaceful stay without any traces of deafening noise of trains and announcements. Whenever I had to work upon my official projects, the comfortable work station and high- speed Internet connection assisted me. If I needed a cup of coffee or snacks at midnight, I was always served in a jiffy. All in all, I enjoyed a cozy and lavish stay at this hotel. With my experience, I would suggest every traveler to stay here while looking for hotels in Koramangala. A must stay, I must say.

No comments:

Post a Comment